MFM main site
December 06, 2019, 06:14:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: blackwings-please help!!!  (Read 7321 times)
shadowseymour
Silver Member

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 07:47:45 AM »

come to think of it, listen to charlie. i don't know what i was thinking when i said to put in sakurestu armor for book of moon. but trust me you have got to put in another dimensional prison if you can get one because ojne on its own is not helpful.

It's time to do some major DOMINATION!!!
bwrichie
Copper Member

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2010, 08:15:20 PM »

I was thinking about taking out dark creator and putting back in dark nephthys since I took it out for my first DAD or maybe take out both. My point is, dark creator will get used rarely since it needs 5 darks and if I draw into it in first turn, you could say I am doomed since most decks being played run fast relying mainly on drawing and whatever else. Dark Nephthys is pretty good because it removes 2 out of 3 or more darks in grave so gives little help to DAD as well. I just cannot decide whether to run dark creator as Charlie said it won't get used that much and someone said something similar about dark nephthys. Also I decided to maybe swap out black thunder in extra deck  for nobleman of crossout but not sure whether I will do this. Any help?
shadowseymour
Silver Member

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2010, 08:48:34 PM »

1) Leave Dark Creator in here as it can be used to summon back synchros, and can be ran of torrential.
2) Also don't remove dark thunder as it does immense damage to your opponent if played correctly.

bwrichie
Copper Member

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 09:52:11 PM »

oh yeah, I forgot about torrential with creator combo. Bet it will come useful sometime. Could you also post suggestions on what to take out for 2 d.prisons and delta crow from my deck? I still need a vayu but I just will wait till it comes out in a tin. Maybe u could post suggestion for that as well. I don't want to really take out book of moon coz it came so useful to me many times and is an awesome card. By the way, I don't mind if my deck goes over 40 but I still want it to be around 42 or 43... and thanks for your DAD Charlie, it was very useful against you. 2-0 owned!!! Cheesy
shadowseymour
Silver Member

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2010, 08:25:09 AM »

to be totally honest i can't really see a way in which this deck could be modified as all the cards in it are cards that i run. I'd have to see how it runs to really tell you how to modify it.

Also i have a vayu that i'm willing to either sell or trade if you need it.

bwrichie
Copper Member

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2010, 03:28:34 PM »

I do want to run one in near future even though I only have 1 bw synchro. I would buy it depending on your price although I would rather trade. What kind of cards do you want? Some monarchs or gladiator beast or lightsworns? I have quite few cards for trade and if you post what cards you need or are looking for, I will look in my folder and see if I have them. Or if you just trade for rarities, I have parallel swords and ultra caiuses, and some more cards..
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: