MFM main site
October 22, 2018, 06:15:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WoC 2000  (Read 2401 times)
GonzoMfM
Silver Member

« on: February 05, 2010, 12:08:18 AM »

For a change ive actually made a proper army and not one using a special character because im a big kid and love using em lol...

not played this at all but the idea of army should work what cha all think....critisise as much you like.

basic idea is that the exhalted goes in one of the 2 units of knights propally the nurgle lot, the mage on disc flys around by himself and should become a pain in the bum, the other 2 sorcerers are put in the block of mauraders who generally are they to soak of shooting attacks. The nurgle mages spam bubos to take out protential killers, so lords and heros.

using spawns for a change and decided to use the hero/rare spawn thing to try cause a bit of hassel, with a protential large movement might be able to cause some trouble.

mauarder unit probly sit in the middle of field and then depends on what opp does, hounds used as screens.

I think this list is just under 2000 points heros dont cost more then 230 ea so relativly small loss

Exhalted hero
MoK (frenzy)
Jugger
Shield
Axe of khorne (+1 str n killin blow)
favor of the gods (+-1 to eye of gods role)

Chaos Sorcerer
MoT (+1 to cast +1 to ward save)
Disk of Tzeentch
Level 2
Enchanted Shield
Golden Eye of Tzeentch (4+ ward agasint missiles)
Bloodcudling Roar (2D6 str 1 no armour saves)

Chaos Sorcerer
MoT/MoN
Level 2
Book of secrets (knows a random spell from a lore, can be swapped for no 1)
Power Familiar (+1 power dice)

Chaos Sorcerer
MoT/MoN
Level 2
2 x dispell scrolls

Hounds x 5

Hounds x 5

Chaos Marauders x 20
MoS
Full Command
Light armour
Shields 

Maurader Horseman x 5
MoS (immune to terror, fear, panic)
Musiscian
Flails(str 5 on the charge)

Maurader Horseman x 5
MoS
Musiscian
Flails

Chaos Knights      x5         
Musician & Banner            
Mark of Nurgle                
Banner of Rage             

Chaos Knights      x5         
Musician               
MoS               

Chaos Spawn      x2         
MoS   

Scayla Anfrinngim
Ego Ninja
Platinum Member

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 11:59:08 AM »

Its a nice change to see an army empty of SC's.

Good call on using blood curdling roar on mr disc, on a lucky day its quite amusing  Tongue

Ive not used the "special" spawn yet, but I use the "normal" ones quite a bit (seems odd to call a spawn normal) - they can be quite hit and miss, but they are normally pretty reliable at holding flanks for a short period.

The only thing id be tempted to change are the knights of slaanesh, switching them for khornate knights, but that most likely has something to do with my current obsession with all things red - chances are they will get baited all over the place, but if you stick them in the middle there bound to hit something at some point lol

Im tempted to try out this list later on, or at the club on wed - ill let you know how it goes.

Cheers
Matt  Cool

GonzoMfM
Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 08:13:35 PM »

and for a change theres no lord in here either.

The guy on the disc should be a killer, did a fair bit of researching on the list and he got +1 armour and 3+ ward against missle fire, hopefulyl you get 1, 3 obv for his spells. The blood roar is on there to take out high armour t4 and below stuff (if you get average of 7 dice on 2d6, you should be getting 1 six out of that...for a 20 points upgrade i recon thats worth it.

To be fair i added the spawns in randomly i think i had 156 point left without sycla, so if that didnt work you could take all spawn out and have roughly 260 points to play with (just wanted a bit of fun for a change lol)

the knights of slannesh are there cause there cheap you could khorne them if you like,
but again ive used them so they can charge nething without having to wry bout tests.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: