MFM main site
July 19, 2018, 08:01:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastmen  (Read 2676 times)
Darak Vardek
Silver Member

« on: January 26, 2010, 08:52:30 PM »

For the grand tournament I'm using Beastmen for certain, no arguments ifs buts or maybe, and on monday just gone i was able to play test them.

3 games of 2000pts and won all 3 games.

i took a certain chartcter and b4 the game started playing high elves i killed teclis, 1 chariot, 6 sword masters, 5 archers and 1 bolt thrower. i will say again b4 the first turn

2nd game i played tomb kings and killed the head lich priest thing, a chariot, and took 2 wounds off both screaming skull catapults

3rd game vampire counts, and killed loads of skellys and wounded a corpse cart, which he just raised bck lol, ah well, 2 gorgons slapped the vamps silly, by the end of the game they had 15 attacks each at s6

so what ever my army ends up being this charcter will be in it, his name is slugtounge and hes 190pts

also for min core i just need to spend 90pts on 3 core units lol, so role on the big monsters and lots of them
Ego Ninja
Platinum Member

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 04:57:40 PM »

Slugtongue is looking like a bit of a legend, im finding it hard to find a reason not to use him - Its nice to see Beastmen getting some love for a change

GonzoMfM
Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 07:35:22 PM »

even tho that guy seems pretty good, hasnt he only got 1 wound, and for the fact you killed teclis i dnt really understand why he wasnt in a unit so thats more lucky for you everything else lol 50/50 makes points back atleast
Ego Ninja
Platinum Member

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 09:23:23 PM »

Just checked - he's got two wounds

GonzoMfM
Silver Member

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 10:08:12 PM »

kk sry my bad, check up on the net and all i found on him that he was not liked, specially as he a special character but think alot of those players arnt use to accepting ppl play them now lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: