MFM main site
October 24, 2020, 02:59:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Foreign cards and how to obtain a lightswprn deck easily  (Read 1569 times)
dpeat12
Copper Member

« on: January 17, 2010, 07:10:00 PM »

i was wandering are you allowed to use japanese cards and i really need to get a lightsworn deck so if anyone got any stuff for trade just ask me thanks David peat  Grin Shocked
admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 07:45:49 PM »

this question has been answered like a few posts down. The answer im afraid is no! The esiest way to get LS cards it to buy the special edition packs with either solar recharge, honest or charge of th light brigade in. We actually sell of those cards singlely as well all charge and solar are £3.00 each while honest is £4.00 each or 3 for £10.00. Unfortunately Judgement Dragon is still fairly hard to get from Light of Destruction (LoTD) but is available in the Turo packs we give away at tournaments. The rest is in the LoTD boosters which we now have plenty of in stock AGAIN!!

Oh and on another note no trading on here until you have 50 posts. Then the trading forum will appeare for you!

Cheers

Vini: Clone Shell is amazing!
Jake: No it's not it's rubbish!
Vini: What are you talking about it's great with Eldrazi, Emrakul turn 5 blamo!
Jake: Don't be silly you couldn't even win a fnm with it!
Vini: Right next week I'll play Clone Shell deck then ........ and the rest is history
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: