MFM main site
June 21, 2018, 08:13:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Absolute Powerforce OCG only secrets  (Read 7944 times)
Yugi Lee
Copper Member

« on: December 09, 2009, 09:45:01 PM »

Well according to YugiWiki a few of the previously OCG exclusive cards have been announced. 2 of them I’m very much looking forward too but let’s see what you make of them:

First off we have

Underground Arachnid
Earth
Insect/Synchro/Effect
Level 6
2400/1200

1 DARK Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Insect-Type monster.
If this monster attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, you can treat 1 face-up monster your opponent controls as an Equip Card and equip it to this card. (Only 1 monster can be equipped to this monster in this way.) If this card would be destroyed by battle, destroy the equipped monster instead.

Next is

Zeman the Ape King
Earth
Beast/Synchro/Effect
Level 7
2500/1800

1 DARK Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Beast-Type monster
If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When an opponent's monster declares an attack, you can send 1 monster from your hand or that you control to the Graveyard to negate that attack.

On of my favourites

Berfomet
Dark
Fiend/Effect
Level 5
1400/1800

When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" from your Deck to your hand.

And finaly

Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast
Wind
Beast/Fusion/Effect
Level 6
 2100/1800

"Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" + "Berfomet"
This card is always treated as a Phantom Beast monster. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you may Special Summon either "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" or "Berfomet" from your Graveyard.

Including these 4 there are a total of 10 previously OCG exclusive cards in this upcoming set, I wonder what the others will be?

"Clustering hopes will become a new shining star!
Become the path its light shines upon!
Synchro Summon!
Take flight, Stardust Dragon!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: