MFM main site
January 17, 2018, 09:50:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Space hulk re released  (Read 7029 times)
Dark Angels Master Azrael
Gold Member

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 09:18:45 PM »

how many are sold

LSMMTUAFIMC
admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2009, 05:01:55 PM »

If your inadvertantly asking if you can reserve one the answer is YES we do have some left!

Vini: Clone Shell is amazing!
Jake: No it's not it's rubbish!
Vini: What are you talking about it's great with Eldrazi, Emrakul turn 5 blamo!
Jake: Don't be silly you couldn't even win a fnm with it!
Vini: Right next week I'll play Clone Shell deck then ........ and the rest is history
Gold Member

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2009, 07:40:10 PM »

maybe depends on money as i've got to remember space wolves are coming closer

LSMMTUAFIMC
Grimlock
Gold Member

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 01:01:13 PM »

i would get this quick as even GW are running out very quick so no doubt truro GW will sell out on realese or a couple days after. so ppl are gonna most likely walk in an get the ones we don't so make sure u get urs while u can.

also they most likely will rerealese gorkamorka but won't have as much rule changes i don't think seen as they have done space hulk.

Gold Member

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2009, 07:07:01 PM »

to be blunt i won't buy it as my world eaters are more important as 60 pounds can get 3 boxes of berzerkers and a leader like karn

LSMMTUAFIMC
admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009, 07:15:54 PM »

We discussed the cost of the box set today and the amount of terminators you get alone pays for the game! 10 Terminators will normally cost you £50.00 and you get 13? in here plus all the Genestealers and well a board game to boot. I think any Space Marine or Nid player alike would be silly to miss this game as the models will make a great addition to their army.

And like Grimlock said these are only in a print run of like 10.000 so once they are gone they are gone. Each store was able to order a maximum of 15 copies of Space Hulk (unless they were a Elite Store), amd even then the most ordered was 20 copies. I was also informed that many stores who were slow off the mark or who didnt get orders in quick missed out.

We still have 7 unfilled pre-orders at MFM so dont miss out!

Vini: Clone Shell is amazing!
Jake: No it's not it's rubbish!
Vini: What are you talking about it's great with Eldrazi, Emrakul turn 5 blamo!
Jake: Don't be silly you couldn't even win a fnm with it!
Vini: Right next week I'll play Clone Shell deck then ........ and the rest is history
Darak Vardek
Silver Member

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 12:33:41 AM »

You get £115 worth of models then the rule book and board on top of that, and to be fair Azrael your be starting another army next week

the best thing of this game is if you fancy a game but can't be botherd to work out an army and such all you need to do is grab the space hulk box, oh look your ready to go. and since their all plastic, (and not fragile) you don't have to be that precious, so you can shove it the box once your done.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: