MFM main site
July 17, 2018, 12:03:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: new  (Read 12361 times)
ben-pen
Silver Member

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2009, 05:50:36 PM »

ok guys just ingnor my post it's ok.

Dark Angels Master Azrael
Gold Member

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2009, 11:23:56 AM »

Roll Eyes oh yeah sorry got side tracked you starting imperial guard if so get codex

LSMMTUAFIMC
admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2009, 07:06:15 PM »

Yeh a good start to  imperial guard on top of what you have brought is a Imperial Guard Codex £15.00. That will tell  you everything you need to know about you army from force organisation, model points, tactics and painting techniques. After that  you can decide which models best interst you. It will also help you to choose the right models to make a correctly fielded army.

A good starting point for an army is a Battle Force £50.00 which not only gives you about a 500+point  army but you get a good discount on them (rather then buying the individual components seperately - for more £)

If you cant afford £50 straight of then a couple of Troops boxes with your commander is a good start.

A rule book is advisable - but only get it if your gonna read it - cos it costs £30 (soon to be £35) - alternetivly you could get the Starter Game which includes the rules and flog the Models (Orks and SM) to your friends for Cash

Hope that helps

Vini: Clone Shell is amazing!
Jake: No it's not it's rubbish!
Vini: What are you talking about it's great with Eldrazi, Emrakul turn 5 blamo!
Jake: Don't be silly you couldn't even win a fnm with it!
Vini: Right next week I'll play Clone Shell deck then ........ and the rest is history
ben-pen
Silver Member

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2009, 04:34:55 PM »

ok thanks vin but, i just spent all my money on stuff like glue and boosters and i don't know if i should get the rule book or get a bigger army, more troop boxes.

admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2009, 06:08:24 PM »

probabily a bigger army to start with - then if you get into it properly you could save for the rule book or ask for it for prezzies or something

Vini: Clone Shell is amazing!
Jake: No it's not it's rubbish!
Vini: What are you talking about it's great with Eldrazi, Emrakul turn 5 blamo!
Jake: Don't be silly you couldn't even win a fnm with it!
Vini: Right next week I'll play Clone Shell deck then ........ and the rest is history
Grimlock
Gold Member

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2009, 07:38:15 PM »

best way to do it is get the codex and figure out what u need an what u want to get, saves u spending money on models u won't use in the end

Dark Angels Master Azrael
Gold Member

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2009, 09:07:13 PM »

yeah getting the codex is the best way to go about it

LSMMTUAFIMC
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: