MFM main site
April 22, 2018, 05:58:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Necromunda  (Read 2989 times)
Ego Ninja
Platinum Member

« on: May 21, 2009, 05:56:15 PM »

Myself and Hairypig have decided to start playing Necromunda.

Ive only played it a few times in the past, and Hairypig has yet to play. Im wondering if anybody on here plays already, or if anybody else wants to start?

If we can get a few people together I will attempt to run a basic campaign at the club - the only restriction  being as its going to be designed for people just starting only the 6 "normal" house are allowed.

If anybody is interested just reply to this thread  Smiley

Cheers
Matt

Grimlock
Gold Member

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 01:14:19 AM »

course i am intrested and i have gang too gd old goliths Smiley

Ego Ninja
Platinum Member

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 06:15:59 AM »

Awesome, so we have Orlock, Goliath and Delaque - anbody willing to take up leadership of the other gangs? in an ideal world we would have at least one of each  Wink

Cheers
Matt  Cool

Ego Ninja
Platinum Member

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 06:16:24 AM »

Just thought id point out that you dont need to have any Necromunda models to play - alot of the 40k range is suitable...

Catachans work well as Orlocks or Goliaths

Cadians could work as van saar with a little work

Cawdor could be created using plastic imperial guard bodies, and either a little bit of green stuff for hoods, or even wood elf glade gaurd heads.

Ive even seen someone use the goliath rules for an Ork gang

Ive got no problem with somebody creating there own house/gang, based on one of the 6 normal houses in the book, if it gets people playing then its all good  Smiley

Cheers

Matt  Cool

Grimlock
Gold Member

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 12:38:32 AM »

u really need orks for goliths as there ment to be borderline astartes size (marines) hence y they start with the meanest heavys. but this is isn't like 40k were u spend tons on mondels u can do wha i did an spend £20 by buying the gang box an ur sorted for the game as the gang box's give u all u need model wise

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: