MFM main site
December 18, 2018, 11:21:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most annoying magic item  (Read 2817 times)
Ego Ninja
Platinum Member

« on: April 09, 2009, 09:17:39 AM »

Simple question -

Which magic item do you find the most annoying?

After last night, for me its got to be the Banner of Arcane protection, for a mere 25 points youve got magic resistance 2 which against my Tzeentch army was VERY annoying?

This isnt a which is the most broken item thread its a which do you find annoying and why.

Matt  Cool

hairypig
Copper Member

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 07:07:41 PM »

For the Skaven its got to be anything to do with panic tests. Be it forced ones or giving characters/units cause terror.

Oh and items that make refusing a challenge impossible. I think the Brets have a gauntlet that does this.

And although I am yet to play the new Lizardmen I think Chakax's (Eternity Warden) entire inventory will soon be my most hated items. Star stone mace, Helm of the prime guardian and the key to the eternity chamber. These turn all enemy magic items/weapons to mundane ones, force all enimes to always strike last, 5+ward in challenges and having some kind of spider sense that means he can see fanatics and assasins hidden in units within 20 inches and stops scouts deploying within this aswell. What a nice chap...  Undecided

If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe with fur.
Grimlock
Gold Member

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 11:02:21 PM »

the bands of power on deathmaster snitch as theres nothing harsher then a skaven with s8 6attacks all causing d3 wounds at WS 8+(can't remember) at I 10

Darak Vardek
Silver Member

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 10:33:42 PM »

van horsemans sprectrum, real pain in the arse
Hunkin
Silver Member

Daemonsimith Socerer

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 01:35:46 PM »

Pendent of Khaeleth gives a ward save, based upon the strength of the hit. Roll a D6 for every wound suffered on a roll of equal or less the strength, the hit is ignored. Rolls of 6 always fail.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: