MFM main site
October 21, 2018, 09:08:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Space Marines Vs The Green Tide  (Read 8549 times)
Dark Angels Master Azrael
Gold Member

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009, 08:57:22 PM »

personally crusader but it's you choice

LSMMTUAFIMC
Darak Vardek
Silver Member

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 12:12:45 PM »

I Have to agree with the above post, crusader over the redemer. Yeah it has the really nasty inferno flamers thingys but as he said it has the range of a flamer so for the first turn all it can do is move about. ALL the vertran players i play dislike the redemer and these guys know what their doing.

AresXero
Copper Member

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 10:43:38 PM »

the redeemer is good but as above it does nothing for the 1st 1-2 turns plus you have to also take into consideration that an ork player who sees you stick any template weapons will not clump his units together, he will use full advantage of the 2" unit coherency rule. Also remember that the inferno cannon is a str 6 ap 3 template from the weapon meaning 1: it can only fire a short distance, 8" if i remember the template (trust me you will rarely get more than 4-5 models max with a flamer template) and 2: if you move it up to 6" you can only fire 1 as it is a main weapon (land raider rules) and if you move from 6-12" you cant fire it whereas the crusader can fire its both sponsons if you move 6" as it is only str 4 and classed as a defensive weapon.

I reject your reality and subsitite my own
Gold Member

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2009, 02:32:31 PM »

thank you for backing up my point about the crusader

LSMMTUAFIMC
Grimlock
Gold Member

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2009, 05:19:59 PM »

to be fair though depending on scenry and numbers the 2" option isn't always so easy when moving which is when redemer would catch them an if u have a assault squad in there its great Cheesy. i have read its runs and it does intreg me so personaly i would play test it an see how it does cos its a nice veichle if u know how to use it.

Gold Member

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2009, 08:53:42 PM »

yeah i agree if you dont know to play it in your army then dont play it

LSMMTUAFIMC
Grimlock
Gold Member

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2009, 09:04:22 PM »

yeah cos just like the crusader if u don't use it right u will waste ALOT of pts

Gold Member

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2009, 06:35:22 PM »

played orks vs my dark angels 1750pts crusader killed 20 ork boys 1 trukk and 3 burnas in the whole game first turn kill killed 3 burnas and 1 trukk next turn wiped out 10 boys turn after another 10 that how crusaders are brilliant

LSMMTUAFIMC
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: