MFM main site
September 26, 2017, 04:30:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreadball  (Read 3079 times)
Taegmar
Copper Member

« on: April 21, 2013, 08:52:19 PM »

Come on sports fans! I've had a look at this great game and I love it. If you loved Blood Bowl then I'm sure you're going to love Dreadball.

It's completely different to Blood Bowl. If you love Rugby then you'll love this game. It's a futuristic game of Rugby crossed with Basketball played with all manner of creature including aliens, robots and the odd exploding ball.

There are currently 8 teams available with two more on their way. There are also a fair few star players available to spice things up.

I love what I have seen thus far and want to play more. If there's enough interest then hopefully we can get a league up and running in the shop. I am very happy to run and organise an event. I know a couple of people are interested but we want to see more. So if you are interested, please let us know (post below) and pass the word on. I have also heard that there is a growing national league for the game too.

Marcus

awsomesteve
Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 12:45:25 PM »

sounds cool is there anyway to see a demo

Ego Ninja
Platinum Member

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 03:33:39 PM »

Im game!

Taegmar
Copper Member

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 05:03:04 PM »

I'm arranging to get things set up to run some demos. Will be on a Saturday(s) in the not to distant future. Details to follow. Smiley

syanide
Gold Member

Doin the furl Nd the Thizzle Dance

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 11:21:08 PM »

Sounds good too me

Originally Posted by Vinsklortho

I always went with "I got 99 problems, but a lich ain't one"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: