MFM main site
October 24, 2020, 03:34:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone willing to try this?  (Read 2196 times)
Anduril135
Silver Member

« on: March 29, 2011, 12:52:46 PM »

Hey after getting teh collectors edition of one of the World of Warcraft games I found a 60 card deck of the the TCG and a small guide to the rules. AFter reading it I really liked the idea of it and as it feels very similar to Magic I was wondering if anyone would consider just trying this card game to see if you enjoy it as you dont need to know or even like the video game to be able to play it or understand the cards.

Dyce
Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 11:02:01 AM »

It is indeed very magic'y, even more so now magic has stolen heros - EDH and raids - Archenemy. To be honest if you play magic the wow tcg tends to feel a lot like playing a magic variant anyway, although I think I still have a few decks built around here somewhere if I find them I could bring them along to the club on friday.

The cat in the hat.
Anduril135
Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 10:12:18 PM »

Well Ill be bringing my two decks i built so that if anyone wanted to know how to play they could, also Im gonna try to get before or during the club some boosters and a raid box as at the moment, until New Phyrexia at least, I'm finding this more enjoyable than Magic.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: