MFM main site
January 17, 2018, 10:00:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TeammfmUK YouTube Channel  (Read 2552 times)
admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« on: September 13, 2011, 08:12:11 PM »

With all the video blogging and such now that surrounds us Mad for Miniatures thought it was about time that we got in on this and have such created TeammfmUK a YouTube channel! The channel will be run by players and customers from the shop, under supervision by Mad for Miniatures! We want the Channel to include videos such as:

Deck Profiles
Player Profiles
Tournament Reports
Product Reviews

And much more! We came up with the idea of having a dedicated team of film makers, one for each platform, YuGiOh! Pokemon, MTG, Warhammer and Privateer Press! Who will post regular videos to keep the Channel active and fresh! Mad for Miniatures is hoping that other players/customers at store will get involved with the film makers!

Currently we have Karl James as our in-house YuGiOh! Rep but are looking for other people who can video blog and would like to be part in this project! If you would like to be part of this please pm me

So far we have uploaded one video, have 14 subscribers, 76 views and 4 likes! Why not go check it out now by clicking this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/teammfmUK

Vini: Clone Shell is amazing!
Jake: No it's not it's rubbish!
Vini: What are you talking about it's great with Eldrazi, Emrakul turn 5 blamo!
Jake: Don't be silly you couldn't even win a fnm with it!
Vini: Right next week I'll play Clone Shell deck then ........ and the rest is history
admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 07:05:08 AM »

We have now uploaded 18 videos mainly deck profile but we have done a few product releases. Does anyone have any suggestions for the next episodes and what they would like to see - other then deck profiles maybe?

Vini: Right next week I'll play Clone Shell deck then ........ and the rest is history
admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 08:00:01 PM »

Were upto 36 videos now with 112 subscribers and nearly 8000 views - plenty of top 32 games to watch from this years nationals 2012 remember to subscribe and like

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: