MFM main site
January 22, 2018, 02:02:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Markus's Workbench!  (Read 5718 times)
Verminkin
Copper Member

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 08:56:48 AM »

Well... believe it or not i have started and almost finished my tomb king odel and im really reallypleased with hows it's come out, i think its even better painted than my warsphinx, also tried painting my Citadel finecast Liche priest lastnight, and yeah i already hate finecast, i dont like painting on it, altho the cleaning stage is really easy, painting on it is really bad, i had half the detail missing on it in parts but it was apintable, but it just didnt come out right so im gonna fairy powerspray that, anyway... back to the tomb king, lastnight i painted it, but forgot the head so all i have left to do is paint and stick the head on.
Verminkin
Copper Member

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 10:19:34 AM »

hey guys, i know its been a while but i thought i'd post up the starting phase of my ogres army, yes i knowthere are no hands on them yet but i havent painted those yet, so please watch this space as i'll be working towards getting them done aswell as my first Thundertusk finished by end of this week coming. perhaps i'll have a full ogre bull unit plus the Thundertusk finished, as Steve is constantly nagging me to do them lol. anyway... watch this space!

« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 10:21:11 AM by Ego Ninja » Logged
Verminkin
Copper Member

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 12:55:56 AM »

News update... i've almost finshed a whole unit of my Ogre Bulls, atm it's 12 strong and all that are needed doing is the weapon hands and highlights on the bases along with adding flock/grass tufts to them, and then to start the last 2 ogres for the unit and then my 14 strong ogre bull unit will be finished and just need 2 Characters to add to it to make it 16 strong ready for gaming Smiley. pic's should be up on Thursday with the addition of hopefully a finished Thundertusk Smiley.
Verminkin
Copper Member

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2012, 10:12:29 PM »

Okay... so here's something a little different that i have been colour scheme testing on. hopefully you will like.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 10:21:40 PM by Verminkin » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: