MFM main site
November 21, 2017, 01:39:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Raid!  (Read 7645 times)
Anduril135
Silver Member

« on: April 30, 2011, 01:12:57 PM »

Hey guys

With the game picking up some popularity its time to add a few threads and to get more people involved.

The raid decks are a great way for a lot of us to play a very social game while teaching people the basics of the TCG at the moment we have the following Raids which I can bring to FNM to set up

Assualt of Ice Crown Citadel - 3 people against the Lich King, no pre-constructed decks required
Onyxia's Lair - 3-?? people against the dragon Onyxia, pre-constructed deck required (I may have a few spare to be handed out for play)
Molten Core - 3-?? people against Ragnaros, pre-constructed deck required (I may have a few spare to be handed out for play)

There are a few more that are available which if enough I get enough interest in getting more Raids then I will pick up.

Grimlock
Gold Member

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 02:28:49 AM »

also i plan to also pick alot of wow cards up including the raid decks i don't already have (i got moltan core and ony) so when i am around an not legging it to work an got time just ask me for game too an will give game or even teach u have to play.

glynzo
Copper Member

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 11:20:21 AM »

Currently Molten core takes about 5 people to win and takes a very long time (Due to all the bosses) Onyxia is probably the best if we dont have that many doing this  Smiley

Pokemon DS competitive Battling at MFM!

Rules!
http://forum.madforminiatures.com/index.php?topic=1111.0
Co0kie
Copper Member

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 09:25:31 AM »

Yeah 5 people is the best way to win but 4 people is the best way to challenge Molten core, in which you have to really think about your party for example taking a tank and a healer and 2 dps.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: