MFM main site
September 26, 2020, 05:33:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exceed monsters  (Read 6232 times)
TheAngelChaz
Bronze Member

« on: February 17, 2011, 11:23:48 PM »

if people dont know there is a new type of monster being released called Exceed monster these monsters are black coloured cards accented with shooting stars from what ive seen. when an exceed summon is preformed it normally requires 2 monsters of the same level and the resulting monsters is the same level, the monsters used to summon exceed monsters are put under the exceed monster. normally when these exceed monsters are all removed there is normally an adverse effect. what does everyone think?
i personally think these monsters will be highly restricted by the 15 card extra deck limit but will have thier places depending on new support cards for this deck. (the extra deck maybe increased i dont know)

Remember every deck is weak to a blow torch, and i have a deck full of them. (crackles of fire in the background)
lukasbeeler
Gold Member

Hello!

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 05:11:17 PM »

if people dont know there is a new type of monster being released called Exceed monster these monsters are black coloured cards accented with shooting stars from what ive seen. when an exceed summon is preformed it normally requires 2 monsters of the same level and the resulting monsters is the same level, the monsters used to summon exceed monsters are put under the exceed monster. normally when these exceed monsters are all removed there is normally an adverse effect. what does everyone think?
i personally think these monsters will be highly restricted by the 15 card extra deck limit but will have thier places depending on new support cards for this deck. (the extra deck maybe increased i dont know)

Like sychros they probably wont just be in one deck as they can be put in any decks even stun or macro!

Me: Cold wave
Zac: yeah
Me: cat
Zac: OMG u scab
(i turn to vini)
Me: he thinks cold wave rescue cat is scabby
(turns to zac)
( drops double faultroll)
Me: and You thought that was scabby!

YuGiOh GX Ep63 5:47-5:49
TheAngelChaz
Bronze Member

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 05:49:10 PM »

i think when more of these are released things like enchanted fitting room and things like that will become more often used

Remember every deck is weak to a blow torch, and i have a deck full of them. (crackles of fire in the background)
Maxdmilleo
Copper Member

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 02:15:42 AM »

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Exceed_Summon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: