MFM main site
September 25, 2020, 10:07:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: March 2011 Banlist ?????????????  (Read 21377 times)
TheAngelChaz
Bronze Member

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 05:45:05 PM »

thats where good players shine, normal players will over extend good players will play punishing cards like LV (scatter shot and wild fire in my case) things like needle ceeling, this may sound strage to people but bring mirror force to 2 perhaps to conpensate for the lose of dark hole considering mirror forces is normally a +1 at best

Remember every deck is weak to a blow torch, and i have a deck full of them. (crackles of fire in the background)
jackw
Bronze Member

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2011, 06:38:43 PM »

yeah pus 1 pretty rubbish in yugioh. this list will only focus on things that give a negative play experince. this format it has been balanced. cold wave is to good and monster reborn is sacky so i could c them going but other than that most stuff is good they dont want to bring glads or ls back up or they would of done it so maybe debris restricted im not sure i dont c many shocking changes. maybe cat back if coldwave goes.
TheAngelChaz
Bronze Member

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2011, 12:19:17 AM »

i think card trooper should come back to considering most people just jank a lightsworn instead

Remember every deck is weak to a blow torch, and i have a deck full of them. (crackles of fire in the background)
admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 07:56:42 PM »

Ok here are some strongly suggested rumours although not strictly rumours from a Very reliable source:

Banned: cold wave, mass driver, goyo guardian

Restricted: book of moon, honest, kalut, gateway
Semi restricted: card trooper, debris dragon, overload fusion, solemn warning
Drestricted: chaos sorcerer, snipe hunter, skill drain

There are more but those I feel are the main ones that will impact most if they are right!
Blackings and lightsworn lose their combat trick after combat trick! Six SAMs lose there stupid over powered draws and have to buil consistently now! Plant synchro has to be more careful when it plays it's board wipers - basically a nerd of all the tier one decks! Not xsaber I hear you say, hang on cold wave an integral part of their strategy I believe!

Slow control with sorcerers and snipe come in, while synchs and tuners are in flits of joy over probably the most versatile card in the game 'book of moon' goes to 1

I think machines get a boost with double card trooper and overload fusion!

In my mind a good list if true as this list will require more skill rather then luck

Vini: Clone Shell is amazing!
Jake: No it's not it's rubbish!
Vini: What are you talking about it's great with Eldrazi, Emrakul turn 5 blamo!
Jake: Don't be silly you couldn't even win a fnm with it!
Vini: Right next week I'll play Clone Shell deck then ........ and the rest is history
lukasbeeler
Gold Member

Hello!

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 08:08:06 PM »

This is probably OCG List well its OCG but not definate we saw many lists like this last time round

Me: Cold wave
Zac: yeah
Me: cat
Zac: OMG u scab
(i turn to vini)
Me: he thinks cold wave rescue cat is scabby
(turns to zac)
( drops double faultroll)
Me: and You thought that was scabby!

YuGiOh GX Ep63 5:47-5:49
TheAngelChaz
Bronze Member

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 08:16:37 PM »

chaos control will work now then with chaos sourcer machines i personally think have always been a good deck there is always a machine deck somwhere. and its about time mass driver got banned they will eventually get rid of all OTK's exodia should have gone aswell some people have made really effective versions, (personally a final deck could actually work with all the draw engine. or even a final countdown deck with all the stall there is and the lack of spell trap destuction)

admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 09:35:05 PM »

Its from a reliable source Lukas so its highly likely, but yes it is OCG, but not many differences between us and them now

Vini: Clone Shell is amazing!
Jake: No it's not it's rubbish!
Vini: What are you talking about it's great with Eldrazi, Emrakul turn 5 blamo!
Jake: Don't be silly you couldn't even win a fnm with it!
Vini: Right next week I'll play Clone Shell deck then ........ and the rest is history
TheAngelChaz
Bronze Member

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2011, 09:49:51 PM »

according to wiki

forbidden
goyo guardian
cold wave
mass driver

limited
kalut the moon shadow warrior
dandylion
honest
book of moon
gateway of the six samurai

semi
archlord kristya
card trooper
debris dragon
spirit reaper
megamorph
overload fusion
royal tribute (seams weird cause people only play 2 anyway)
icarus attack
solemn warnings

unlimited
chaos sorcerer
demise king of armageddon
snipe hunter
dewloren, tiger king of the ice barrier
gold sarcophagus
skill drain
ultamate offering (finally)

its interesting seams like we have come full circle to chaos control again (six sams being warrior toolbox) after this would be an OTK deck i guess hahaha

lukasbeeler
Gold Member

Hello!

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 07:33:00 PM »

This list is official for TCG

http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/limited/index.html

:O:O

chaos/sams/sabers format?

Me: Cold wave
Zac: yeah
Me: cat
Zac: OMG u scab
(i turn to vini)
Me: he thinks cold wave rescue cat is scabby
(turns to zac)
( drops double faultroll)
Me: and You thought that was scabby!

YuGiOh GX Ep63 5:47-5:49
TheAngelChaz
Bronze Member

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2011, 08:31:55 PM »

definatly running chaos meaning no trading for me next tourni, fish may hit the field to they may not be as powerful as sams but still really playable. just need to work out a clean effcient chaos deck to run
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 08:35:34 PM by TheAngelChaz » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: