MFM main site
July 19, 2018, 07:48:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold Series 2 not so much a rumour  (Read 15385 times)
Natty
Silver Member

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2009, 10:38:48 PM »

Heres a new update on Gold Pack 2

EL SEGUNDO, CA. – (March 1st, 2009) – Continuing in its efforts to deliver the best gaming experience to the Dueling community and hobby stores, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. (KDE) today is pleased to announce the launch of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME (TCG) Gold Series 2 from April 21st, 2009. Gold Series 2 is being provided to hobby stores ONLY, and features tournament-tested cards, previously hard-to-earn promotional cards and a never-before-seen card to round out the set.

“Official KDE tournament stores allow Duelists to perfect their skills, build decks and give them a chance purchase Gold Series 2, a set only available at hobby stores. The latest Gold Series includes 18 Special Gold Rare cards, and 32 Common cards. The set includes such gems as ‘Gold Sarcophagus,’ a card that was previously only available as a prize card, ‘Dark Armed Dragon,’ one of the most powerful dragon monsters in the game, and a card that has been used since its release in powerful dark decks! ” commented Yumi Hoashi, Vice President of Card Business for Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. “We have also brought back ‘Solemn Judgment,’ a card that was originally included in the set Metal Raiders. Gold Series 2 also includes ‘Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord,’ a card only released in Shonen Jump magazine.”

Four Common cards include ‘Phoenix Wing Wind Blast,’ a card that has been sought after by the Yu-Gi-Oh! Community since its release, ‘Gladiator Beast Laquari,’ a great addition to any Gladiator Beast Deck, ‘Chaos Sorcerer,’ a card that was so powerful that it was forbidden from organised play only to return for the current banned list, and ‘Nobleman of Crossout,’ a card that recently returned off the banned list. Duelists can converge on their local hobby stores from April 21st, 2009 to find the only place to get Gold Series 2!

Ok so it turns out that this was a fake spoiler. PWWB is no longer confirmed as a card in this set, nor is Laquari, Chaos Sorcerer, Nobleman, Solemn or Exodius.

The following cards are 100% Officially confirmed by Konami themselves:

Dark Armed Dragon
Gold Sarcophagus

Like my siggy says, bring me 2 Gold Sarcs Smiley!

Bring me 2 Gold Sarcophaguses Wink Tongue

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2009, 10:50:47 PM »

Well that sucks or it was leaked so now they are trying to cover it up - spose we will just have to wait and see LOLz

Vini: Clone Shell is amazing!
Jake: No it's not it's rubbish!
Vini: What are you talking about it's great with Eldrazi, Emrakul turn 5 blamo!
Jake: Don't be silly you couldn't even win a fnm with it!
Vini: Right next week I'll play Clone Shell deck then ........ and the rest is history
Taylor
Gold Member

YU-GI-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2009, 04:25:59 PM »

I was so looking forward to having those cards coming out. But we will just havee to make do with the amazing cards that we know about.
Natty
Silver Member

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2009, 06:03:30 PM »

* GLD2-EN?? Dark Armed Dragon(Gold Rare)
    * GLD2-EN?? Gold Sarcophagus(Gold Rare)
    * GLD2-EN012 Phantom Beast Wild-Horn(Common)
    * GLD2-EN038 Skyscraper(Common)
    * GLD2-EN049 Return of the Six Samurai(Common)

these cards have officially been confirmed

Skye-Boy
Bronze Member

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2009, 07:49:56 AM »

cant wait for the release get my hands on some gold sarco hopefully
it seems there putting themed card as commons what do you guys think of that?

Decks Of Skye's:
Lightsworn
Blackwings
Natty
Silver Member

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2009, 10:08:46 AM »

* GLD2-EN?? Dark Armed Dragon (Gold Rare)
    * GLD2-EN?? Gold Sarcophagus (Gold Rare)
    * GLD2-EN?? Des Volstgalph (Gold Rare)
    * GLD2-EN?? Sangan (Gold Rare)
    * GLD2-EN?? Test Tiger (Gold Rare)
    * GLD2-EN?? Phoenix Wing Wind Blast (Gold Rare)
    * GLD2-EN?? Raiza the Storm Monarch (Gold Rare)
    * GLD2-EN?? Elemental Hero Captain Gold
    * GLD2-EN012 Phantom Beast Wild-Horn
    * GLD2-EN038 Skyscraper
    * GLD2-EN049 Return of the Six Samurai

Ok if this is real then this is awesome so far SmileySmileySmiley Test Tiger? Raiza? PWWB? <<< AWESOMENESS Cheesy

admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2009, 11:18:38 AM »

I heard this rumour too looks pretty good! Although we wil have to wait a little longer to actually receive the gold packs in Europe now with the Konami issues - Early June im told

Vini: Clone Shell is amazing!
Jake: No it's not it's rubbish!
Vini: What are you talking about it's great with Eldrazi, Emrakul turn 5 blamo!
Jake: Don't be silly you couldn't even win a fnm with it!
Vini: Right next week I'll play Clone Shell deck then ........ and the rest is history
stradric
Bronze Member

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2009, 05:54:50 PM »

wait serious des volstgaph is coming out over here? thats crazy i think if im right its a card i have been waiting for ages Cheesy any idea on date?

steve helson baby, dont forget it
Scott Omlo
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2009, 08:05:54 AM »

ive been told its rubbish
stradric
Bronze Member

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2009, 12:14:55 PM »

read it! with all the dragon support coming out and such its going to be a good and FUN deck! i cant wait for it plus scott that isnt really a post just a opinion haha.

Each time this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. Also, each time either player activates a Normal or Quick-Play Spell Card, increase the ATK of this card by 200 points until the end of the turn. (This effect is even applied during your opponent's turn.)

extra damage which is never a downside and it can be stacked by spells omg how many times a turn are spells being played a turn haha. i like it alot and in some crazy dragon combo control i can see this doing well i will move this over to the single card pages now also.

steve helson baby, dont forget it
Taylor
Gold Member

YU-GI-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2009, 08:22:56 PM »

I am so glad that Dark Armed is out now because I need one so badly. Also that new Dragon Card is pretty good too. It should in my opinion make people try and make a Dragon deck. Because just from those confirmed that you can get two Dragon cards in it.
Natty
Silver Member

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2009, 08:46:18 AM »

There is already a very successful and popular dragon deck in existence. It is called Hopeless Dragon, you should google it, it's awesome!!! As for DaD coming out in Gold Rare, really don't be too excited, I don't mean to shatter your hopes, but it will be as rare as say Mirror Force was in Gold Pack 1. And I think I've seen more CCV than Mirror Force from Gold Series 1 haha

Taylor
Gold Member

YU-GI-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2009, 04:03:38 PM »

Yeah well even if it is as rare as Mirror Force in the old Gold Series it will still be easier to trade with than a normal D.A.D anyway.
Natty
Silver Member

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2009, 04:33:40 PM »

maybe...coz the gold mirror force is worth more than an MRD version lmao

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: