MFM main site
July 19, 2018, 07:48:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold Series 2 not so much a rumour  (Read 15386 times)
admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 06:34:26 PM »

The fact if these cards do come out no one will be screwed as only certain people will buy lots of packs - and that will be the people that have all the cards anyway. Everyone else will probs just buy a few GS2 and then there will be lots of trading going on.

Vini: Clone Shell is amazing!
Jake: No it's not it's rubbish!
Vini: What are you talking about it's great with Eldrazi, Emrakul turn 5 blamo!
Jake: Don't be silly you couldn't even win a fnm with it!
Vini: Right next week I'll play Clone Shell deck then ........ and the rest is history
Tigger
Bronze Member

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 08:16:42 PM »

i think my comments weren't that negative - just a comment that peeps have to buy the packs to get the cards. these packs are going to be fantastic for everybody to get the final cards they need or to get new cards. you know the people that have the cards will trade the gold series ones and other people will give up their other gold to get the normal series cards.

it's also because it's a reprint of cards closer to the current releases - phantom, light and shonen cards. still gonna spend way too much on this.

also saying about secrets i just prefer the look of secrets.

there are no wars only global struggles!! anybody for a game of global-struggle-hammer?
Scott Omlo
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 08:55:11 PM »

I dont think Common Honest would look good anyway.
Taylor
Gold Member

YU-GI-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 09:54:00 PM »

Secret and Ghost look awesome but common like scott said wouldn't look very good. Plus if they do come out in common which I think they will, it will bring down the price of Secret and Ghost Honest.
Morgan
Bronze Member

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 07:36:04 AM »

Am i the only peron who doesnt know what brionac does???

Think of Tribe-Infecting Virus as the Yugioh version of Hitler. Nobody wants Hitler around. Therefore, Tribe-Infecting Virus should stay banned.
mwtp
Bronze Member

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 07:44:45 PM »

Am i the only peron who doesnt know what brionac does???
Discard any number of cards from your hand to the Graveyard to return from the field to the owner's hand the same number of cards you discarded.its the reason prem was banned

Jamie
Copper Member

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 09:08:56 PM »

Normally these have good cards in common aswell, the last one's card list seemed pretty good and above avarage standard for commons.

Can't wait. [:
admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 05:43:32 PM »

Yeh the last GS1 was pretty good for new players as had some good commons. Im sure this one will be even better seeings as they are focusing on cards from the last 5 sets by the looks of things

Vini: Right next week I'll play Clone Shell deck then ........ and the rest is history
Taylor
Gold Member

YU-GI-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 08:07:15 PM »

Some of the new Gold cards will help new players as well because of bringing out sangan and Cyber Dragon and its awesome that they still got CCV in the pack as well.
admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 08:17:36 PM »

No thats the OCG (japan List) not ours - we might have a very different list Aaron

lukasbeeler
Gold Member

Hello!

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2009, 09:54:24 PM »

Mirror Force                                             
Destiny Hero - Malicious                             
Destiny Draw
Dark Armed Dragon
Golden Sarcofugus
Crush Card Virus..........
1 Word
AMAZING!!!

Me: Cold wave
Zac: yeah
Me: cat
Zac: OMG u scab
(i turn to vini)
Me: he thinks cold wave rescue cat is scabby
(turns to zac)
( drops double faultroll)
Me: and You thought that was scabby!

YuGiOh GX Ep63 5:47-5:49
The Mummy
Copper Member

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2009, 08:59:30 AM »

dad means al i need now are allures sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt
Natty
Silver Member

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2009, 11:53:27 AM »

Mirror Force                                             
Destiny Hero - Malicious                             
Destiny Draw
Dark Armed Dragon
Golden Sarcofugus
Crush Card Virus..........
1 Word
AMAZING!!!

if this is meant to be information about the pack can you please provide evidence/proof

Bring me 2 Gold Sarcophaguses Wink Tongue

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
admin
TeamMfM
Administrator
Platinum Member

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 11:08:43 PM »

Heres a new update on Gold Pack 2

EL SEGUNDO, CA. – (March 1st, 2009) – Continuing in its efforts to deliver the best gaming experience to the Dueling community and hobby stores, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. (KDE) today is pleased to announce the launch of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME (TCG) Gold Series 2 from April 21st, 2009. Gold Series 2 is being provided to hobby stores ONLY, and features tournament-tested cards, previously hard-to-earn promotional cards and a never-before-seen card to round out the set.

“Official KDE tournament stores allow Duelists to perfect their skills, build decks and give them a chance purchase Gold Series 2, a set only available at hobby stores. The latest Gold Series includes 18 Special Gold Rare cards, and 32 Common cards. The set includes such gems as ‘Gold Sarcophagus,’ a card that was previously only available as a prize card, ‘Dark Armed Dragon,’ one of the most powerful dragon monsters in the game, and a card that has been used since its release in powerful dark decks! ” commented Yumi Hoashi, Vice President of Card Business for Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. “We have also brought back ‘Solemn Judgment,’ a card that was originally included in the set Metal Raiders. Gold Series 2 also includes ‘Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord,’ a card only released in Shonen Jump magazine.”

Four Common cards include ‘Phoenix Wing Wind Blast,’ a card that has been sought after by the Yu-Gi-Oh! Community since its release, ‘Gladiator Beast Laquari,’ a great addition to any Gladiator Beast Deck, ‘Chaos Sorcerer,’ a card that was so powerful that it was forbidden from organised play only to return for the current banned list, and ‘Nobleman of Crossout,’ a card that recently returned off the banned list. Duelists can converge on their local hobby stores from April 21st, 2009 to find the only place to get Gold Series 2!

Natty
Silver Member

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 12:03:57 AM »

wow...just wow...this set looks even better than the first! i wonder what the new card is...Smiley

Bring me 2 Gold Sarcophaguses Wink Tongue

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: