MFM main site
July 16, 2018, 11:51:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dyce's Forge  (Read 13085 times)
Dyce
Silver Member

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 10:42:27 AM »

So we are mostly there now, probably need to blend the legs in a bit but that will be later in the week. the other ogre still needs a right hand. could really do with there being right handed bellowers

The cat in the hat.
Dyce
Silver Member

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 11:16:59 AM »

Just about done now, little bit more tidying up and a few more items to add but the next pic will probably be of him with paint on, although I'm still in a building mood so when that will be Smiley

the other models almost done as well but I will need painting before I can totally finish it.

Next up, i believe there are some bulls in need of hats...

The cat in the hat.
AresXero
Copper Member

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 02:09:15 PM »

think that big guy just wants a hug, least looks that way to me

I reject your reality and subsitite my own
Dyce
Silver Member

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 10:16:37 AM »

Hmm...

Caution: Dr Hugglesworth may look extremely huggable however actual hugging may result in heat stroke, sunburn, 4th degree burns, being boiled from the inside, mild death, dehydration, extreme death, and being eaten possibly after further cooking. Where did he get his doctorate and what exactly is he a doctor of? probably best not to ask... Smiley

Also the bulls now have hats and are being base coated

The cat in the hat.
Dyce
Silver Member

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2011, 12:58:25 PM »

6 new bulls, I've tried something a bit different this time but arnt totally happy with them at close range so will probably add a few more layers of washes

The cat in the hat.
Dyce
Silver Member

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2011, 10:09:48 PM »

Sooo no massive scratch-build this year, mainly because its never a good idea to joke about something that I can potentially build

Therefore I introduce (Inquisitor) Lord Blackadder...wibble

Obviously when about to climb out of a trench and cross no mans land one must not forget ones (force) stick.

The cat in the hat.
syanide
Gold Member

Doin the furl Nd the Thizzle Dance

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2011, 10:41:05 PM »

Nice job there m8

Originally Posted by Vinsklortho

I always went with "I got 99 problems, but a lich ain't one"
Dyce
Silver Member

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2011, 11:19:39 AM »

Thx Smiley

And now back to the ogres, if you have read my last fantasy battle report you might have noticed that one of the leadbelchers now has a name, that wasn't enough though so now he has a custom model as well.

Dahaka from the report on the left and since I was converting he now has a new squad mate Arun, who could probably pose as a Scraplauncher I guess, or maybe a Tau Broadside...

Not sure when I will get round to painting him, will probably depend on what the next points level for the league is.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 11:21:51 AM by Dyce » Logged

The cat in the hat.
Dyce
Silver Member

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2012, 12:23:45 PM »

Having not had much time for converting stuff lately I decided to make something for Phil as a Christmas present

Squall Leonheart: Final Fantasy 8

Starting life as an Ogre sword, Tau arms, a Dark Elder body, and a pile of other bits it came together quite well, the left hand needs replacing or at least a gun but thats an easy swap for him to do when he decides what the model will get used as Smiley

This lead to him asking for a model to represent his D&D modern character which was meant to be something of a scientist/archaeologist with lots of pockets and carrying the gun from the anime Outlaw Star and a crutch that concealed a hidden sword.

This time the hands are set up so the weapons can be added or removed, they will probably get glues in place bur its useful during construction at least) This pic made me notice the left arm was slightly off so thats been adjusted since, but more importantly GW need to make more right hands that don't hold things finding one was quite difficult Smiley

The lack of a head is because I don't have any suitable Eldar or IG ones spare Smiley I'm sure he has plenty back in Scotland which is where this model will have to be finished Smiley

The cat in the hat.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: