MFM main site
December 09, 2019, 10:22:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VAYU TURBO  (Read 2019 times)
Charlie Mann
Copper Member

« on: July 12, 2010, 05:11:19 AM »

THIS IS A DECK THAT I MIGHT MAKE IN THE FUTURE BUT I ALSO THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA SO I AM POSTING IT HERE FIRST

MONSTERS (26)
3 BLACKWING VAYU THE EMBLEM OF HONOR
3 BLACKWING SIROCCO THE DAWN
3 DARK GREPHER
2 AMMAGEDON KNIGHT
1 BLACKWING GALE THE WHIRLWIND
1 DARK ARMED DRAGON
3 BLACKWING SHURA THE BLUE FLAME
1 BLACKWING ELPHIN THE RAVEN
2 BLACKWING BORA THE SPEAR
2 BLACKWING BLIZZARD THE FAR NORTH
3 BLACKWING KALUT THE MOONSHADOW
1 PLAGUESPREADER ZOMBIE
1 NECRO GARDNA

SPELLS (Cool
1 BRAIN CONTROL
1 MST
1 GIANT TRUNADE
1 BURIAL FROM A DIFFERENT DIMENSION
1 ROTA
2 BOOK OF MOON
1 FOOLISH BURIAL

TRAPS (6)
1 SOLEMN
1 MIRROR FORCE
2 BOTTOMLESS TRAP HOLE
1 TORRENTIAL TRIBUTE
1 STARLIGHT ROAD
shadowseymour
Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 08:34:26 AM »

If you're gonna run blackwings based solely on vayu then you have gotta run at least on elphin in here, as i can be used with vayu from the graveyard to summon armor master.
Also, possibly, don't run 3 dark grepher and only run 2 (or maybe even 1) as i see why it's in here but there are other ways of using vayu than just straight up sending it to the grave and also it does kill the hand which is never good in Blackwings as they kill the hand very quickly without other cards doing it as well.

Here's an idea for using vayu really well, Special Summon it using Shura's effect therefore it's effect is negated thus making it a standard tuner -> 4+1=5 thus giving you a level 5 synchro i.e. Magical Android. Then vayu is in the Graveyard ready for it's effect to be used as it reactivates when sent to the Graveyard if a Sirocco or Elphin is sent here then you can use it to summon either Armed Wing or Armor Master.

It's time to do some major DOMINATION!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: